Most Viewed Posts

1 John 3:20


Every time I feel lonely and discouraged, I always look up to this Bible Verse. It gives me strength to start a new day and it always reminds me that I am God's daughter and his unique, beautiful creation.

No one knows what is in our heart even our love ones, but Jesus does. Sometimes, we, His people depend on ourselves too much that we tend to forget that we cannot have everything we desire. That we cannot do everything without Him in our lives. We also chase this World too much and all the material things it offers to be satisfied. Longing alone for what this World can give us.

There are times we even forget how to give thanks to the simplest things God provides us. Like, thanking him for the air we breathe, food we eat, clothes we wear, a job that sustains our daily needs and even for the Life we have here on earth. We always think first about what may satisfies us but forget to praise God for His glory. Me, myself was guilty in that sense.

If at times we feel this way, just put your right hand on your left chest. Feel the beat of your heart and thank God for everything. Let us cross check ourselves if we are still doing the right thing.

Jesus is everywhere, waiting for us to Seek him, give him Praise and to Thank Him. Praise be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Malalison Island Day Tour

I did want to have some adventures during my stay in Iloilo so my brother and I decided to go out of town and to the place named "Cu...